Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Setup client machine on windows vista (windows vista (client), windows 2003(server), oracle 10G(forms & Reports))
Setup client machine on windows vista [message #355864] Tue, 28 October 2008 03:08 Go to next message
esraa90
Dears,

I am trying to setup a windows vista machine as a client for application on windows 2003 server.

I used to only but the URL for server on the client machine then the j initiator download java and then the forms for my application starts running.(this is using windows xp as a client)

Now I want to put my URL on a windows vista machine to be a client.

The problem is the J initiator doenloads java not combatable with windows vista .

What j initiator should be downloaded for windows vista and how?
Re: Setup client machine on windows vista [message #376271 is a reply to message #355864] Tue, 16 December 2008 14:40 Go to previous message
patigerwa
Don't use jinitiator, using java plug in stead. Under the configuration of formsweb.cfg, changing the parameter: baseHTMLJinitiator with the value:basejpi.htm. Oracle will not support jinitiator sometimes in 2009.

Good Luck.

Candice
Previous Topic: Logs Purging
Next Topic: Running Test Page on AS10
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:07:45 CDT 2024