Home » Other » Marketplace » Indian names
Indian names [message #368538] Sun, 06 December 1998 03:53 Go to next message
John123
I checked this site and I can see indian names everywhere. Why do Indians study Oracle. Can somebody explain it? What about others? Or maybe Indians smarter than everybody else? Please explain.
Re: Indian names [message #368541 is a reply to message #368538] Fri, 11 December 1998 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Micheal Mc Evoy
You sound a bit xenophobic.
In the shop where I work as a consultant, there are two(2) Hindi employees out of 250.
The programmers and DBA's are predominantly white and male.
What's your point ?

Micheal
Re: Indian names [message #368552 is a reply to message #368541] Wed, 23 December 1998 20:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tim Coburn
What's your point????
The question was just why so many Indians into Oracle. There was nothing meant to hurt your 'white' ego. Anyway the answer to the original question is act of survival. There are too many qualified guys and too little job opportunities in India. Indians are very adaptable and simply keeping themself current with changing demands of the industry. We have with us 7 Indians in our project. They are all hardworking and loyal. Last but not least, almost all these chaps are highly paid too.
Re: Indian names [message #368848 is a reply to message #368552] Sat, 27 November 1999 19:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nikki
I'm looking for the indian name for 'Diamond'. I am soon purchasing a horse and it is blck with a perfect diamond on its nose. I'd like some ideas for a name. Please help. Thank you for your time.
Re: Indian names [message #368853 is a reply to message #368541] Tue, 30 November 1999 21:00 Go to previous message
mel'isa ames
hi, my name is mel'isa.i know from my faimly that i am sioux indian.i have tried for years to find what little i could about my indian heritage.i am about to have my last child and it is very important to me that this baby be given a sioux name.can you help me pleas.i speak no sioux,and i know no one that does.
thank you
mel'isa ames
Previous Topic: Oracle DBA with Technical Financials skills for Philadelphia
Next Topic: Oracle Financials Developer needed in Denver, Colorado
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:53:21 CDT 2024