Home » Other » Marketplace » Re: Looking for permanent Job currently on H1-B Visa
Re: Looking for permanent Job currently on H1-B Visa [message #369076] Mon, 23 October 2000 06:25
edison figueroa
Receive my very cordial greeting.
The reason of this e-mail is to put on at your disposal. Because I am looking for some company that gives me the opportunity to get work.
1.Where can i look for Sponsoring U.S companies, I´m seeking jobs opportunities in the field of Hotels, restaurant´s Manufacturing, Driver,
Housekeeper, In languages, receptionist, or assistant.
2. Am looking into any companies willing to apply for a work permit for me. I qualify for the visa H1. ¿
I am a honorable and responsible person, I possess a work discipline learned in Germany, the strong works accept them, and I am a person with moral and ethical principles.
Next I detail my studies and professional experience.
1. - finishes the School.
2. - technological school of Industrial Mechanics in BRASOV-RUMANIA. As mechanical technologist.
3. - I worked more than 12 years in the domain of hotel restaurante Gastronomy Cooks assistant und salad Buffet in Munich Germany.
4. - course of Generalities in the domain of Industrial Mechanics in Munich Germany.
5. - I worked in the Ecuador like assistant in Hotel experience 6 years and 10 months.
6. - I worked in the Ecuador like technician Industrial mechanical experience 4 years.
7. - I speak 4 languages very well Spanish, Italian. Rumanian and German,
I speak English to regulate since at this time I am still studying it.
I will happily supply my resume to anybody who requires it.
Also if anyone has any contacts that could help me with obtaining a work permit, please help.
Thank you for your time
Sincerely.
Edison Figueroa
Previous Topic: Oracle Applications Analyst - Opportunity Awaits in Yardley, PA (suburb of Philadelphia)!!!
Next Topic: Oracle Developers (PL/SQL and/or Pro*C, C, Scripting) needed immediately (Dallas, TX)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:43:56 CDT 2024