Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Re: multi selection in forms 4.5
Re: multi selection in forms 4.5 [message #375296] Tue, 25 July 2000 01:49 Go to next message
josef cihal
You have block or list item in which you need to use multi-selection???
pepino
Re: multi selection in forms 4.5 [message #375297 is a reply to message #375296] Wed, 26 July 2000 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alkakaneja
hi pepino, I am from India.
i have to do multiselection in many of my forms, i have made something with visual attrib. etc. but that just adds the records one after another in one global variable whereas i want all the selected records to be displayed separately in another block. this new block can again be un-selected if user wishes. how can we insert new records in a non-base-table block. and remove also.

thanks,

alka
Re: multi selection in forms 4.5 [message #375298 is a reply to message #375296] Wed, 26 July 2000 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alkakaneja
i have to do multiselection in many of my forms, i have made something with visual attrib. etc. but that just adds the records one after another in one global variable whereas i want all the selected records to be displayed separately in another block. this new block can again be un-selected if user wishes. how can we insert new records in a non-base-table block. and remove also.

thanks,

alka
Re: multi selection in forms 4.5 [message #375299 is a reply to message #375296] Wed, 26 July 2000 00:53 Go to previous message
alkakaneja

thanks,

alka
Previous Topic: execute a form without the need of using Forms Runtime
Next Topic: Using Forms 4.5 to pass an email address to Outlook
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:51:49 CDT 2024