Home » Other » Marketplace » career advise wanted please!
career advise wanted please! [message #424387] Fri, 02 October 2009 00:40 Go to next message
denise_p

I am wanting to get back into the Oracle field after being out of it for 8 years. Previously I worked as a Forms Analyst/Developer for 3 years. I am looking at taking the OCP courses to get myself up to speed. I am just not sure if I should go back into Forms development or try the DBA route. I haven't got a feeling for the market now. Where are the job opportunities? How are job opportunities for a familiarly junior position? I am willing to go where the work is: UK, Canada or US. I would greatly appreciate your advise.

thanks so much,

denise_p Smile
Re: career advise wanted please! [message #433416 is a reply to message #424387] Wed, 02 December 2009 04:06 Go to previous message
Joshua18
Good post. You have chosen a good career. It gives a good future. The post seems to be very informative one. By the way have anyone heard of cloudjobs. net they provide a good service for the job seekers and job providers. They are specialized in matching the employees and employers. I got a good job for my career with the help of them. I suggest you to visit that site.
Previous Topic: Fresher Career Advice PLease
Next Topic: Oracle Integration-work: work from home
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:12:17 CDT 2024