Home » Other » Suggestions & Feedback » Who does read the mail to orafaq.com (n.a.)
Who does read the mail to orafaq.com [message #603997] Sun, 22 December 2013 06:36 Go to next message
martijn
About a week ago I was browsing through orafaq.com (the main site). To me this is a little uncommon since most of my time (99%) is spend on the forums.

I noticed some things that maybe can use some polishing, and send a mail via "contact" (at the very bottom of the page).

This mail has never been answered. Now that is not a problem at all, but I'm wondering whether the mailbox is monitored?
(No reaction to messages can discourage people from participating Smile....not me however Laughing )

Does anyone on the forum has some idea?
Re: Who does read the mail to orafaq.com [message #603998 is a reply to message #603997] Sun, 22 December 2013 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator

Usually Frank gets the message but maybe he is not there for the moment (or maybe there is a bug in the code or server (no smtp daemon, for instance) for the moment Smile ).

(I move the topic to "Suggestions & feedback" forum.)
Re: Who does read the mail to orafaq.com [message #604001 is a reply to message #603998] Sun, 22 December 2013 08:17 Go to previous message
martijn
Michel Cadot wrote on Sun, 22 December 2013 14:56

Usually Frank gets the message but maybe he is not there for the moment (or maybe there is a bug in the code or server (no smtp daemon, for instance) for the moment Smile ).

Ah well, no harm done. At least the smtp deamon is running, since I got the copy to myself,
I just wait a little more.
Quote:

(I move the topic to "Suggestions & feedback" forum.)

Thanks.
Previous Topic: in private browse mode - OraFAQ remembers my username, all other forums don't remember anything
Next Topic: General Question
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:00:33 CDT 2024