Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Need Help
Need Help [message #641573] Tue, 18 August 2015 06:21 Go to next message
manisngpl

Dear Members,

I would like to develop Cash Receipt voucher for which I have two tables (Transaction Master TM, Transaction Detail TD).

During data entry I would like to show only one column of amount i.e. Credit and other i.e. Debit remain hide. When the user enter the record by selecting cash code from TM and enter Detail in TD (Account Code, Narration, Amount) then two records saved for each row where
Cash Code = Debit and (TM)
Account Code = Credit (TD)

If anyone have logic, then please let me guide

Regards,
Muhammad Usman

Re: Need Help [message #641580 is a reply to message #641573] Tue, 18 August 2015 08:07 Go to previous message
CraigB
Can you post the description of your TM/TD tables? If you base your Forms Data Blocks on these tables, Forms will handle saving values to both tables...but, I'm really not sure what you need to have happen because your requirement seems incomplete.

Which table has the "AMOUNT" column? Which columns from your TM table will be displayed in your Form? Conversely, which columns from your TD table will be displayed in your Form as well? Since these tables appear to be Master/Detail tables, you should have a relationship created between them in the Relationship Node of the Data Block properties.

What have you tried and did it work or did you get errors? If you got errors, what was/were the error(s)?

Craig...
Previous Topic: Unable to run forms 11g on client machine
Next Topic: I want to do following (how to create a form like this)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 18:56:06 CDT 2024