Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Letter report printing in oracle reports (Oracle 9i,Forms 6i,Oracle Report Builder 9i)
Letter report printing in oracle reports [message #648590] Thu, 25 February 2016 21:39 Go to next message
sikandar4u
I have a requirement of printing a report in letter format. Rdf is containing two repeating frames.Outer Repeating frame contain layout of letter where as inner repeating frame contain rows of data. Requirement is if rows of data in inner repeating frame is increased and it goes beyond first page it should print "continuation " in bottom of current page.

Can u please suggest what can be done?
Re: Letter report printing in oracle reports [message #648648 is a reply to message #648590] Sun, 28 February 2016 05:30 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
There's the SRW built-in package which offers the GET_PAGE_NUM function; it returns the current page number. Unfortunately, there's no function which returns TOTAL number of pages (so that you could compare current page number with it and display a note at the bottom of the page). Therefore, you'll have to write some code yourself.

People usually use a package in order to do that. Have a look at Total Pages discussion. It refers the My Oracle Support document ID 130432.1 and provides code you should study and adjust according to your needs.
Previous Topic: Printing custom size (15 * 12 inch) paper in Dot matrix printer
Next Topic: Help Needed in Report Formatting
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:01:12 CDT 2024