Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » how to delete unused disco reports by login as administrator
how to delete unused disco reports by login as administrator [message #648863] Sat, 05 March 2016 06:02 Go to next message
pthrinadh3@gmail.com
Hi All
Can anyone help me how to delete disco reports created by other users using adiministrator login
from both frontend and backend?
Re: how to delete unused disco reports by login as administrator [message #648868 is a reply to message #648863] Sat, 05 March 2016 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AyushJ26
Try this --->

Login as admin from backend and run the query given below. (Replace EUL_Owner with the user owning the reports)

SELECT doc_name "Workbook",
doc_developer_key ,
doc_description "Description"
FROM eul_owner.eul5_documents
WHERE eul5_documents.doc_name LIKE '%&enter_workbook_name%'
ORDER BY doc_name

Reply , if it is successful or u face any problem
Re: how to delete unused disco reports by login as administrator [message #648927 is a reply to message #648868] Mon, 07 March 2016 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pthrinadh3@gmail.com
Hi Ayush,
Yes, we have reviewed your select statement and noticed that it is giving workbook name and key. But, we want to delete Disco reports which was created by ex-employee by login as Administrator in Disco Admin
Re: how to delete unused disco reports by login as administrator [message #648948 is a reply to message #648868] Tue, 08 March 2016 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pthrinadh3@gmail.com
any update please
Re: how to delete unused disco reports by login as administrator [message #648952 is a reply to message #648948] Tue, 08 March 2016 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AyushJ26
try this --->
Just change the name of users in cursor cur_from_user and cur_to_user. And run this script in sql plus

declare
cursor cur_from_user IS
SELECT DISTINCT
doc_id
FROM
EUL5_us.EUL5_documents disco_docs,
EUL5_us.EUL5_access_privs disco_shares,
EUL5_us.EUL5_eul_users disco_users,
apps.fnd_user users1
where 1=1
and disco_users.EU_USERNAME='#'||users1.USER_ID
and disco_shares.AP_EU_ID=disco_users.EU_ID
and disco_docs.DOC_ID=disco_shares.GD_DOC_ID
and user_name IN ('AMITABH','DHARMENDRA');

cursor cur_to_user IS
SELECT
disco_users.EU_ID
FROM
EUL5_us.EUL5_eul_users disco_users,
apps.fnd_user users1
where 1=1
and disco_users.EU_USERNAME='#'||users1.USER_ID
and user_name='ABHISHEK';

l_ap_id NUMBER;
l_eu_id NUMBER;
l_temp NUMBER := NULL;

BEGIN

OPEN cur_to_user;
FETCH cur_to_user INTO l_eu_id;
CLOSE cur_to_user;

IF l_eu_id IS NULL THEN
Raise_application_error(-20011, 'Invalid FND User Name');
END IF;

FOR i_rec in cur_from_user
LOOP

select EUL5_id_seq.nextval INTO l_ap_id from dual;

BEGIN

select gd_doc_id INTO l_temp from EUL5_ACCESS_PRIVS
where gd_doc_id=i_rec.doc_id
and ap_eu_id = l_eu_id;

EXCEPTION WHEN NO_DATA_FOUND THEN

INSERT INTO EUL5_ACCESS_PRIVS ( AP_ID
, AP_TYPE
, AP_EU_ID
, AP_PRIV_LEVEL
, GP_APP_ID
, GBA_BA_ID
, GD_DOC_ID
, AP_ELEMENT_STATE
, AP_CREATED_BY
, AP_CREATED_DATE
, AP_UPDATED_BY
, AP_UPDATED_DATE
, NOTM )
VALUES ( l_ap_id
, 'GD'
, l_eu_id
, 0
, NULL
, NULL
, i_rec.doc_id
, 0
, '#2309'
, SYSDATE
, '#2309'
, SYSDATE
, 0);

END;

END LOOP;

END ;

commit;
Re: how to delete unused disco reports by login as administrator [message #649003 is a reply to message #648952] Wed, 09 March 2016 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pthrinadh3@gmail.com
HiAyush,
Looks like, it creates another row in EUL5_ACCESS_PRIVS table. But, we want to delete Disco report of ex-employee who has left our organization. Can you suggest an option to login as Disco Administrator and delete reports of Ex-employee report.
Also, can we give Adimistrator access to specific user to delete unwanted reports of Users?
Re: how to delete unused disco reports by login as administrator [message #649004 is a reply to message #649003] Wed, 09 March 2016 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AyushJ26
Hi Pthrinadh,
Sorry I didn't explain the use of my previous script. What it does is , it gives rights of accessing and modifying the reports to another user , so that another user can delete that report. Now that another user can be Disco Admin also. However , I will try to look into the way you are asking me to do.
Re: how to delete unused disco reports by login as administrator [message #649039 is a reply to message #649004] Thu, 10 March 2016 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pthrinadh3@gmail.com
any update please
Re: how to delete unused disco reports by login as administrator [message #649086 is a reply to message #649004] Sat, 12 March 2016 00:57 Go to previous message
pthrinadh3@gmail.com
Hi Ayush,
Still i am waiting for your update...plz give me valuable update
Previous Topic: Discoverer viewer is not working with 1 server
Next Topic: How to Export EUL of from Version 9.0.4 to 11.1.1.3.0
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:08:05 CDT 2024