Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » where i past query for move deptname to textbox
where i past query for move deptname to textbox [message #654676] Tue, 09 August 2016 05:54 Go to next message
mfahimaamirgmailcom
sir i use master detail form with lov

when change record how move department to textbox in form
that get by query the deptno change auto by master detail relationship but how change department name to detail block text box

select depname into :detail.deptname form depttable where deptid=:detail.deptid

where i past this query in block envent
Re: where i past query for move deptname to textbox [message #654733 is a reply to message #654676] Thu, 11 August 2016 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator

Instead of posting a bunch of fuzzy questions in a few minutes that no one will make the effort to understanding as you made any effort to write them, I advise you to take the time to think and write the questions in a clear way so that even your mother can understand them.

Re: where i past query for move deptname to textbox [message #654735 is a reply to message #654733] Thu, 11 August 2016 07:27 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Why do you need department name in the detail block? As you said, this is a master-detail form. Department number as well as department name are displayed in the master block. All that detail block needs is the department number (which should be invisible anyway), while department name doesn't have to exist in the detail block at all.
Previous Topic: Order by record value
Next Topic: ora-40737 in go
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:55:41 CDT 2024