Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » CELL ALIGNMENT (Oracle 10g, oracle forms and reports)
CELL ALIGNMENT [message #659682] Fri, 27 January 2017 05:28 Go to next message
lacchhii

Hi ,

I need a help in aligning the values inside a cell centered both horizontally and vertically. The values in the report are getting aligned horizontally but are touching the top of the cell . I need it to be centered.

Is there any way that this result could be achieved as we could do it in MS EXCEL.

thanks in advance
Re: CELL ALIGNMENT [message #659683 is a reply to message #659682] Fri, 27 January 2017 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
In Reports Builder's Format menu, there's the "Justify" section which enables you to modify alignment. Unfortunately, it doesn't offer vertical options. As column's Property Inspector doesn't contain anything related to that either, I'm afraid you can't do that.
Re: CELL ALIGNMENT [message #659685 is a reply to message #659683] Fri, 27 January 2017 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lacchhii

thank you sir. I have aligned it using justify what is available in the report builder. that aligns only horizontally. i could not get the vertical alignment.

Thanks a lot once again .

if anyone comes across some solution. pl do post it
Re: CELL ALIGNMENT [message #663578 is a reply to message #659685] Thu, 08 June 2017 16:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lubna
I afraid there is no way to do this, since there is no property or option available in Oracle Builder.
My suggestion is to use report templates, it will give great look and you might not need to text align centered.
Re: CELL ALIGNMENT [message #663593 is a reply to message #659682] Fri, 09 June 2017 10:53 Go to previous message
Lubna
And also there is following property in template which could help you to get desire result.

Even more options are available up and below to this property while setting property template.

Quote:
Between Frame and Fields (Vertical)
Description The Between Frame and Fields (Vertical) property defines the amount of
vertical space between frames and the fields they enclose.
Values Enter a value of zero or more. The value will be in the Unit of Measurement for
the report (inches, centimeters, or points).
Applies to templates
Default 0
Usage Notes
n If Grid Snap is on, objects will snap to the nearest grid snap points, regardless of this
setting. If you want a greater level of spacing control, you can turn off Grid Snap
when you create the report. However, this means that objects will no longer snap to
the grid snap points.
n If you change the Unit
Previous Topic: Excell Report Genearation With Formula Column
Next Topic: If Condition to Run Report
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:41:23 CDT 2024