Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Issue with subclassing object groups (Forms 11G)
Issue with subclassing object groups [message #670603] Mon, 16 July 2018 07:07 Go to next message
RaShi.Raj
Hi,

I have a base form with an object group where all other forms subclass object groups from. I'm facing an issue when I design a new form, subclass object group from this base form and assign it to items (in it's "subclass information" property value). For example, for a text item in object group property class (PC_TEXT_ITEM) , i have width set to 0.5. However, when I assign this property class to new item, the height changes to 500 and text item displayed is huge. This seems to be happening only recently. Am I missing something here?

Thanks,
Rashi
Re: Issue with subclassing object groups [message #670692 is a reply to message #670603] Thu, 19 July 2018 14:58 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Looks like units have changed; for example, from inches to pixels. How to fix it? Huh, I don't have access to Forms now so - can't direct you exactly, but it might be somewhere in the Form properties. Google suggests that it is specified by the Coordinate System form property. See if you can find it.
Previous Topic: remove horizontal and vertical scrollbar from runtime [merged 2 by jd]
Next Topic: convert xml to fmb
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:01:09 CDT 2024