Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » 9i AS version 1.0.2.0.0 on Win NT
9i AS version 1.0.2.0.0 on Win NT [message #76808] Thu, 25 September 2003 00:24
Umesh Sharma
Hi

I have a machine with following configuration:
Pentium 4, 128 MB RAM, 40GB HDD, Windows NT, service pack 6a

I M trying to install the above said version of IAS. As specified in documentation and some links on metalink I downloaded a patch 1507768 and installed OUI. Then I copied the IAS installation disks (2 No) on the HDD and using the OUI installed earlier started the installation of IAS.

The installation executed successfully within a few minutes. As per the documentation the PC should restart but it didn't. I manually restarted the PC but and error raised stating "Unable to fine jrew.exe at c:temporainstalljrebin..." installation cannot proceed. I manually copied the same at the specified location and again restarted installation and rebooted. This time the error was not shown but after waiting for almost 6 hours also the installation didn't resumed.

I saw the shortcut in the startup but repeatedly clicking on that also didn't started the installer.

My database is installed on another machine and Win NT machine will be used as middle tier for placing the forms and reports.

Early help is highly appreciated...

UMESH SHARMA
Previous Topic: set up the oracle application via internet.....?
Next Topic: Oracle 9i Database installation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:50:22 CDT 2024