Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Nothing happens on clicking submit button
Nothing happens on clicking submit button [message #77225] Thu, 18 November 2004 20:22 Go to next message
onno
Hi everyone

I have three tables in a form. Each table contains about 20 rows. Each row starts with a normal field and is followed by 9 textboxes into which the user a enter some data. At the end of the form you'll find the submitbutton and on clicking it all the rows in my database should update and a new form is opened where confirmation is asked. The parameters of the textboxes go automaticly to the next form, but the row-id(first field) goes through a formHidden. Of course you'll find all parameters in the declaration of the next procedure.

This all works fine with Netscape, but on clicking the button in IE nothing happens. Has anyone any ideas how to solve this problem? I don't.

Thanx!
Re: Nothing happens on clicking submit button [message #77229 is a reply to message #77225] Fri, 19 November 2004 02:28 Go to previous message
onno
In addition to my own question: Everything works just fine with netscape, opera and mozilla. I counted that the maximum amount of rows to update at a time is 27 with IE, that means 297 parameters.
Previous Topic: Preparation for the OCP exam
Next Topic: maximum amount of parameters?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:14:45 CDT 2024