Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Rollback in Forms
Rollback in Forms [message #81448] Wed, 19 February 2003 01:22 Go to next message
Adam Macha
Hi

I have a situation.
I use Developer6 and I happen to have one form which has several procedures in it. The data accessed is large enough. Now there is one last procedure which fires this error. If I disable it the form finishes ok.
I suspect rollback segments gets full because if i run the form without that procedure and run that procedure outside the form it works.

Is there a way i can tell form no to use rollback ( NO_ROLLBACK)

Or is there something I am not aware of ?
Re: Rollback in Forms [message #81452 is a reply to message #81448] Wed, 19 February 2003 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
magnetic
when you select/insert/update many records, your memory for a rollback segment gets overloaded
You should extend the rolbacksegment capacities (Mbytes). Notice that the command rolback; has nothing to do with the term rolback segment.
Re: Rollback in Forms [message #81461 is a reply to message #81452] Thu, 20 February 2003 08:29 Go to previous message
Adam Macha
Is there a way i can tell the form not to Use Rollback segments. What I know is, Rollback will Undo when the process is not successful. But I dont mind if it does not undo

Any idea

Thanks
Adam
Previous Topic: How to set the Database Item Property dynamically...
Next Topic: How To Store Image File in oracle and reterive on form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 02 08:14:41 CDT 2024