Home » Other » General » Oracle internship
Oracle internship [message #102005] Thu, 10 January 2002 00:53 Go to next message
syed obaid azam
I am completed my oracle 6i and 8i training from NED university karaci,pakistan.and I am looking for a company , that will give me an intership at their company. I am very eager to learn and willing to work very little hours per week. If you are willing to give me a chance please e-mail me with all the details.
Thanks for your time .
Re: Oracle internship [message #102206 is a reply to message #102005] Tue, 26 March 2002 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YUNUS KHAN
Salaams.

I would like to find out if you did come right with your internship ,as I am aslo looking for an internship.

Please could you reply by mail .
If possible could you give me any links or leads.
I am currently in South Africa
Re: Oracle internship [message #102325 is a reply to message #102005] Mon, 29 April 2002 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joe Assouad
I have completed my oracl 8i course from the lebanese american university,jbeil,lebanon.Today I am looking for a company that will give me an intership in its offices. I am very eager to learn and willing to work many hours per week. If you are willing to give me a chance please e-mail me with all the details.
Thanks for your time .

Replies:
Re: Oracle internship and C++ internship [message #102514 is a reply to message #102005] Fri, 05 July 2002 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rekha Trivedi
Reapected Sir or madam;

I would like to find out if you did come right with your internship ,as I am aslo looking for an internship.

Please could you reply by 'Email' . If possible could you give me any links or leads.I am currently in Jersey city(NJ).
Thank you.

Rekha Trivedi
Re: Oracle internship and C++ internship [message #102692 is a reply to message #102005] Wed, 28 August 2002 15:30 Go to previous message
Rekha Trivedi
I have completed my oracle 8i and C++ course from 'CPLC' Jersey City, New Jersey. Now I am looking for a company that will give me an internship in its office. I am willing to work as internee per week. I hope you will be giving me a chance. I am perfect in my work. I hope you will reply in my favor.

Thank you.

Your's senceryerly

Rekha Trivedi;

Rktrivedi.
Previous Topic: Re: Oracle 9i and PHP
Next Topic: Re: OCP self test software
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:26:20 CDT 2024