Home » Other » General » Versatility
Versatility [message #102278] Fri, 12 April 2002 09:54 Go to next message
Hari S Venkatesan
Does Oracle Corporation own or develop any developmental tool named Versatility? The reason why I'm asking this is, recently there was a requirement in Kansas Cit, MO, where the skills were mentioned as Versatility. When I asked the recruiting company, the concerned person told me that it is a tool used along with Oracle, and is now a part of Oracle corporation's developmental tool. Another recruiting company in Kansas City advertised for the same job with the skill set required as Versatility (VB and SQL). I argued with them that as far as my knowledge goes there is no tool such as VERSATILITY. But these recruiters are unwilling to take my explanation, when I said that the client is looking for versatility in VB and SQL.

Could someone clarify my point? Or am I foolish enough not to be aware of the latest developmental tools? I have researched several search engine results for the developmental tool VERSATILITY.

Please help me understand about this.
Re: Versatility [message #102279 is a reply to message #102278] Fri, 12 April 2002 10:02 Go to previous message
Grant
Versatility is a company in Silicon Valley that was aquired by Oracle in 1998 for their call center software. Go to GOOGLE.COM and do a search on "Versatility +oracle" and you will find plenty of info.
Previous Topic: Re: Oracle Forms
Next Topic: Re: Required OCP paper on Oracle 8i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:07:50 CDT 2024