Home » Other » General » Problem with Form in Forms Developer
Problem with Form in Forms Developer [message #103509] Sun, 14 December 2003 23:20
Darren
Hi,

I am having a small problem getting a Query to run in a form from Oracle Forms Developer. I am using Oracle 9i. At http://www.geocities.com/bobothechimp2001/db.zip I have uploaded an SQL file with all my tables, data and constraints so that you can re-construct my database, and of course the form files are there too. I have now got the form to open without any errors in Internet Explorer and I know that I am close with this. When you open it in Internet Explorer is should be fairly obvious what I want it to do. I have linked the tables in Oracle Forms Developer using the Data Block Wizard and the same keys that I used when I constructed my schema in SQL PLUS, but when I select a value from the combo box when I run the form in Internet Explorer, the other fields representing the other attributes from other tables do not change depending on the value selected in the combo box. I am trying to do a query if you hadn't already guessed. What I'm talking about will all come clear to anyone that looks at my form in Oracle Forms Developer and my relationship schema. I know I am very close with this. It is only a query so there is not that much code involved with this and it should be easy to understand what I am trying to do here.

Thanks,
Darren
Previous Topic: Oracle9i uninstall
Next Topic: Database and Languages
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 12:06:42 CDT 2024