Home » Developer & Programmer » Data Integration » How to get a list of input/output objects to a mapping
icon12.gif  How to get a list of input/output objects to a mapping [message #167171] Tue, 11 April 2006 10:58 Go to next message
camaleus
hi all,
I'm working on the maintenance of a DWH project which is based on OWB and contains about 1500 mappings.
I have the following need: the application relies on a scheduler customized and deeloped from the customer. The scheduler is based on parameter tables which contains the information about mappings in order to execute them.
I need to automate the way to verify alignment between the real mappings and the parameter table, and i was checking if there is any way to extract the information from the CMPALLCLASSES system table or any other view based on it.
For example we have a table containing for each mapping the list of objects in input to and output from the mapping. And It's really crazy to think of double-clicking on each mapping through the client interface.... I hope there is a way to extract the info....anyone can help me, before driving crazy??????

thanx in advance
marco
Re: How to get a list of input/output objects to a mapping [message #167934 is a reply to message #167171] Tue, 18 April 2006 00:37 Go to previous message
markmal
Just a wild suggestion.
turn oracle tracing on on OWB repository DB. Then click. Then look what oracle does... May be it does something meaningful that can be reused from SQL*Plus or simple Java program.
Previous Topic: Problem in executing a mapping.Help please!!
Next Topic: star schema
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:19:25 CDT 2024