Home » Developer & Programmer » Data Integration » Joiner with more than two tables
icon5.gif  Joiner with more than two tables [message #211162] Tue, 26 December 2006 22:56 Go to next message
soumyajit_biswas
Is there any way to use a single joiner component in OWB which will be used to join more than 2 tables?
I am new to OWB....so plzzzz help me.
Re: Joiner with more than two tables [message #211301 is a reply to message #211162] Wed, 27 December 2006 20:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kkvna1
Hi,

you can add Input Group in the joiner. Basically in joiner you will be having 2 input groups and 1 output group. If you want to join more table you have to add the input group.

select the joiner
right clik it
select edit
go to groups tab
select the input group
clik add

once the input group is created you can join tables

this may help you

bye.
Re: Joiner with more than two tables [message #356099 is a reply to message #211162] Wed, 29 October 2008 09:00 Go to previous message
nithinlenin
Is there any transformation where in i cn use two input groups and two output groups .
ie same functionality as the joiner , but i need to capture tose records too which doesn't fulfill the join condition
Previous Topic: Problem in Import of Tables from SQL Server
Next Topic: How can I do to update a table in OWB which was modified in the database?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:41:45 CDT 2024